Tips For Traveling With Young Kids | Rahhala |
Traveling inside or outside the country is a great learning experience for you and the kids too. But it could be so difficult to get this kind of experience and having your, or someone else, kids with you.
Main Tips for traveling with young kids
We are going to tell you how to make your journey go smooth and safe with children:
- Talk to your children before traveling and tell them what is right and what is wrong, if they are above 6 years old.
- Put in your mind the climate of the visited country.
- Prepare many snacks from your child favorite food.
- Bring your child medicine, like allergy medicine (Travelling with food allergic child), asthma medicine and an analgesic like paracetamol. Kids love to get sick in holidays.
- Make sure that all your family members have their passports all the time.
- Buy a GPS wearable tracker if possible. Or make labels and attach it to your child cloth containing your cell phone number and address of someone back home.
- Fill out all emergency information on your passports.
- Please, please, don’t wear any kind of jewelry, Please.
- Don’t carry money if you can, always use visa cards.
- Exchange money at authorized places only.
- Make one or two copies of everyone’s passport ID page for emergency. Take one copy with you and the other copy with another adult travelling with you. And leave another copy back home with trusted adult.
- always carry new photos of your kids.
- Read all travel warnings about the country you are visiting. Do not travel to unsafe areas.
- Leave hotel names and phone numbers with trusted family members back home.
- Please, watch out for your luggage, please.
- If you are willing to be in a foreign country for more than 2 weeks, contact the embassy or consulate in that country. Just in case of emergency.
If you get in trouble, please, contact the closest embassy.